- To be a leading institute offering equal, democratic and healthy academic opportunities for learning to all
- students of urban and rural areas with an aim to create employable individuals, responsible citizens, ethical
- human beings, creative thinkers, skilful graduates and professionals with a contributive mindset.
- To create an environment where all students irrespective of caste, class, creed, religion, gender can sit together and access the learning opportunities.
- To encourage new ideas by welcoming students’ participation in curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- To promote teaching-learning that inculcates self-thinking and creativity.
- To address the issues not only of society, nation, and environment, but those of human values and professional ethics also.
- To offer a platform to students where they can discuss, analyse, dissent, interpret and come out with the multiple perspectives on various issues.
- To facilitate students’ academic, functional, verbal, research, and employability skills.
- To fine-tune students’ hard skills as well as soft skills and life skills.
Words of Appreciation from Alumni
Education is the Platform that makes it possible to defeat all Barriers.
It gives me immense pleasure to address the students and stakeholders of the district about M.P.Shah Arts and Science College. When a child is exposed to multiple opportunities, he/she gets to find out many hidden talents and skills lying within. The aim of this college is to acquaint the students with their hidden talents. And to achieve this all inclusive personality traits in students, the college is committed to offer multiple avenues to them in the form of scholastic, co-scholastic and extra scholastic activities. The college has the most qualified teachers to develop students’ learning skills through critical and rational thinking. The purpose is to create self-learners, independent thinkers with a contributive mindset. The college ensures sincere efforts on its part in the complete development of a student. The college is dedicated to serve all the sections of the society and offer equal opportunities to all. It is only through Education one stands out equal in all the walks of life. Drives like NSS, NCC, Sports, Finishing School and Cultural Programs bring awareness in the students about Society, Environment and Nation at large. Maximum Participation of the students is encouraged in these drives so that they become learners not only of Hard Skills but also Soft Skills and Life Skills. We wish to create employable graduates who are responsible to themselves, society, nation and humanity at large.
- Dr. H.B. BhalodiaKnow more